Ufanisi ICT Solutions and Research Tanzania LTD is a technology oriented business support services firm which offers services within the scope of ICT, Business Development and Media Solutions thereby helping organizations identify and define the strategies, processes, capabilities and metrics required to execute business goals and objectives. We apply our insight and expertise to help an organization achieve its business goals.
Ufanisi ICT Solutions and Research Tanzania LTD provides all IT solutions. We are not just any IT solution company; we focus on creating unique services for our individual customers with a new twist which guarantee maximum quality and we are here in all East Africa Countries.
Ufanisi ICT Solutions and Research Tanzania LTD seeking two visionnaries and dynamic persons to as office attendant(Receptionist). This critical and innovative full-time position is based in Mwanza, Tanzania.
- Keep the office surroundings clean and organized
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at office
- Direct visitors to appropriate person and office
- Answer company incoming calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials ie pens, papers etc.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone calls
- Receive, sort and distribute deliveries from outside
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures ie monitor logbook, block suspicious visitors etc
- Update callenders and schedule appointments and meetings
- Keep updated records of basic office expenses and costs ie stationeries, food etc
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing etc
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills both English and Kiswahili,
- Strong and confident communicator,
- Creativity and minimum of 2 years working Experience
- Basic Computer Literacy and Microsoft Office,
- The candidates should have not less than 23 years of age and not more than 30 years old,
- The candidates must have been lived in Mwanza for not less than 3years and is currently living in Mwanza.
- The candidates should have academic qualification of diploma or degree specialized in the context of administration.
Those interested in this position may apply by submitting a letter of interest specifically addressing the qualifications listed in this announcement, a current resume, a complete list of three or more personal and professional references, and the optional affirmative action of information's request below. The deadline is 12 March,2021.