Ufanisi ICT Solutions and Research LTD is a technology oriented business support services firm which offers services within the scope of ICT, Business Development and Media Solutions thereby helping organizations identify and define the strategies, processes, capabilities and metrics required to execute business goals and objectives. We apply our insight and expertise to help an organization achieve its business goals.
Ufanisi ICT Solutions and Research LTD provides all IT solutions. We are not just any IT solution company; we focus on creating unique services for our individual customers with a new twist which guarantee maximum quality.
Ufanisi ICT Solutions and Research Burundi LTD is seeking a visionary and dynamic individual to join the ICT department team as an ICT Officer. This critical and innovative full-time position is based in Bujumbura, Burundi.
- The candidate should have academic qualification in computer sciences, MIS or IT related studies (Not less than a degree level).
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills both English, French and Kirundi,
- Creativity and minimum of 1 years working Experience in the field of IT
- The candidate should be a male not less than 23 years of age and not more than 30 years old.
- The candidate must have been lived in Bujumbura for not less than 5 years and is currently living in Bujumbura
-Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
Those interested in this position may apply by submitting a letter of interest specifically addressing the qualifications listed in this announcement, a current resume, a complete list of three or more personal and professional references, and the optional affirmative action information request below. The deadline is 10 April 2020.
Please send all the application materials to: email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or physically at Avenue. Ngendandumwe, Buiding GATOGATO, Office 01C4 in front of KCB Bank Burundi in working hours and days.
Burundi Director and BCR Manager