Ufanisi ICT Solutions and Research (T) LTD is seeking a creative and dynamic individual to join the Creative team as a Graphics designer. This critical and innovative full-time position is based in Mwanza, Tanzania.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Answers questions from clients
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Present the design to clients or the creative director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills both English and Kiswahili
- Creativity and minimum of 2 years working Experience in the field of graphical design
- Superior in all Adobe Suites
- The candidate should be not more than 30 years of age and not less than 24 years old.
- The candidate must have been lived in Mwanza for not less than 3 years and is currently living in Mwanza.
- The candidate should have academic qualification in graphics design related studies (Not less than a degree level).
The annual compensation will depend upon experience, educational background, qualifications and more highly on performance during the work.
Those interested in this position may apply by submitting a letter of interest specifically addressing the qualifications listed in this announcement, a current resume, a complete list of three or more personal and professional references, and the optional affirmative action information request below. Please send all the application materials to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we would encourage the candidates to send through the first email.