Ufanisi ICT Solutions and Research LTD is a technology oriented business support services firm which offers services within the scope of ICT, Business Development and Media Solutions thereby helping organizations identify and define the strategies, processes, capabilities and metrics required to execute business goals and objectives. We apply our insight and expertise to help an organization achieve its business goals.
Ufanisi ICT Solutions and Research LTD provides all IT solutions. We are not just any IT solution company; we focus on creating unique services for our individual customers with a new twist which guarantee maximum quality and we are here in all East Africa Countries.
Ufanisi ICT Solutions and Research Burundi LTD seeking a visionary and dynamic individual internees eager to learn and to apply skills to join the Marketing and sales team.
- Assisting to achieve monthly sales and marketing plan
-Assisting and developing new innovative ways to increase sales to new customers of the company.
- Contributing to make information of our products and services readily available
- Assisting to show customers what we are offering is worth buying
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients by call and email
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- A laptop for daily works is needed
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French
- The candidate must have a passion and demonstrated experience in using some softwares or nowdays web based systems.
- Basic Computer Literacy and Microsoft Office,
- The candidate should be a male not less than 22 years of age and not more than 30 years old.
- The candidate must have his own laptop for daily works
- The candidate must have been lived in Bujumbura for not less than 5 years and is currently living in Bujumbura.
- The candidate should have academic qualification in marketing or sale related studies (Not less than a degree level).
Those interested can sent their CV and cover letter to email@example.com or physically at Avenue. Ngendandumwe, Buiding GATOGATO, Office 01C4 in front of KCB Bank Burundi in working hours and days. The deadline is July 5, 2019 at 5 PM
BCR Province Manager