Blog Post Back to Blog
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT (MARKETING AND SALES MANAGER)
Ufanisi ICT Solutions and Research (B) LTD is seeking a visionary and dynamic individual to join the Marketing and sales team as a Sales and Marketing manager. This critical and innovative full-time position is based in Bujumbura, Burundi.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills both English, French and Kirundi,
- Creativity and minimum of 2 years working Experience in the field of marketing and sales
- Basic Computer Literacy and Microsoft Office
- The camdidate should be a female not less than 21 years of age and not more than 26 years old.
- The candidate must have been lived in Bujumbura for not less than 5 years and is currently living in Bujumbura.
- The candidate should have academic qualification in marketing related studies (Not less than a degree level).
The annual compensation range for the position is 3 to 6m BIF per year and will depend upon experience, educational background, qualifications and more highly on performance during the work.
Those interested in this position may apply by submitting a letter of interest specifically addressing the qualifications listed in this announcement, a current resume, a complete list of three or more personal and professional references, and the optional affirmative action information request below. Please send all the application materials to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we would encourage the candidates to send through the first email.